Terms and Conditions
1. Core Principles
When it comes to your personal information we believe in transparency. First, we will never sell your information to anyone. Second, we don’t ask for your personal information unless we need it to provide or improve services for you. Third, we don’t share your personal information unless you’ve specifically allowed it, or for the very limited purposes described below.
We collect your information for the following reasons only:
2.1. Account Information. This may include your name, address, and email address. We use this information to set up your Account or contact you. With your permission, we may also send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
2.3. Communications With Us. When you send us emails or other communications, such as customer support inquiries, we keep those communications and their contents so that we can resolve your inquiries or assist you.
2.4. Cookies And Other Technologies. We use these technologies to do things such as remember your preferences, keep you safe and improve and promote the Services.
When you use the Services, we may share your information only as described below:
3.1. Third Parties You Authorize. You can give third parties access to your information on the Services. For example, you we may ask you if you would like to be added to our newsletter which uses a third party service that requires access to your email address. Please remember that such third party’s use of this information will be governed by the terms and privacy policies of the third party.
3.2. Following The Law. We may disclose your information to third parties if we determine that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with the law, protect our rights or prevent fraud or abuse.
Payment information is transmitted using HTTPS encryption, and we maintain a PCI DSS certification.
We’ll retain your personal information for as long as we need it to provide you with the Services. You can ask for your personal information to be deleted at any time by contacting us.
We may periodically email you service-related announcements. We’ll also send you emails related to your transactions. We may also send you marketing or promotional communications, but you can opt out of receiving subsequent marketing or promotional communications by clicking the link marked unsubscribe that’s included in those communications.
Terms of Service
In no event shall The Atomic Hound be liable to you or any other party for incidental, punitive, or consequential damages.It is the responsibility of the owner to comply with local safety standards with regards to caring of pets, etc. We will not be liable for any loss or damage or any of our products to pets or humans. Your receipt of payment for these goods is proof that you have read, understood and agreed to our liability policy.
The Atomic Hound is not to be held liable for any damages, including but not limited to; defect in material or design, misuse or improper use of products, accident or death regardless of the cause. Any performance specifications of our products are believed to be true, but are not verified. The buyer shall not rely on any data relating to a products performance provided by The Atomic Hound. It is the buyer’s responsibility to determine the suitability of the products before use. The consumer hereby waives all liability claims against The Atomic Hound, its employees, partners, affiliates, distributors, and retailers.
The Atomic Hound website and its original content, photos, and products are the property of The Atomic Hound.
The Atomic Hound is not affiliated with or licensed by The Walt Disney Company. The Atomic Hound may purchase and use Walt Disney Company licensed fabrics in its products, through the use of First Sale Doctrine.
Customer Ratings and Reviews Terms and Conditions
- you are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights thereto;
- all “moral rights” that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you;
- all content that you post is accurate;
- You are at least 18 years old or have the specific permission of a parent or legal guardian;
You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content:
- that is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- that infringes any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- that includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers;
- that contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
You agree to hold The Atomic Hound (and its employees and third-party service providers), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
By submitting your email address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that The Atomic Hound and its third party service providers may use your email address to contact you about the status of your review and other administrative purposes.