Is your lanyard covered in dirt and fraying? Step up your game with this classy alternative that is durable, waterproof and can easily be wiped down. You can use our lanyards with your keys, or even with your e-collar remote!
- Stainless Steel Chicago Screws
- 5/8″ width strap
- Mini clasp
- 17″ long from top of loop to end of clasp
- Webbing on the inside and heavy-duty, non-tacky PVC coating on the outside
- Cold weather resistant (won’t become brittle until -56° F)
- UV resistant (won’t fade)
- Sensory friendly: won’t hurt your hands like rope leashes or nylon leashes
- Doesn’t tangle or knot easily
- Will not crack or fade
- Doesn’t need to be oiled
- 5/8″ width break strength is 625 pounds
To clean your product take a bucket of water (temperature doesn’t matter), and add some dish soap. Then swish the keychain around in the bucket, rinse clean and allow to air dry. For more stubborn areas use a gentle wet cloth and rub with a bit soap and rinse clean.