2″ Service Dog Patch Collar Design
The 2″ Service Dog Patch Collar is perfect for a low maintenance way to be able to identify your dog as a service dog. Patch Collars are a good alternative when it’s too hot outside for a vest, or for dogs who don’t like wearing their service dog vest.
- 2″ width
- Velcro Ⓡ Loop (soft side of velcro)
- Patches backed with Velcro Ⓡ Hook will stick easily (the rough side)
- 2″ Plastic D-Ring and 2″ Plastic Adjuster (Airport Friendly Collar)
- Adjustable Sizing
- Over a dozen color options
Sizing Guide For The Service Dog Patch Collar
In order to choose the right size 2″ collar, please measure your dog’s neck with a soft tape measure. Although each collar is adjustable, there is still a minimum and maximum length the collar can go. The tape measure should be snug and you should be able to fit a couple of fingers between the dog’s neck and the tape measure.
Collars are available in sizes 14″-32.
Why Patch Collars Are Useful
- Great in hot weather and bad weather when you don’t want a vest getting wet
- Good for gear shy dogs
- Can also work for dogs who are aggressive or fearful and you want a way to identify that so people don’t pet your dog with a “DO NOT PET patch” or something similar.
- Functions as a collar and an identification
- Because there is no metal, they’re airport friendly
To clean your collar, use a gentle wet cloth and rub with a bit soap and rinse clean.