Quick Release Dog Collar Design
The Quick Release Dog Collar is our adjustable, quick release, waterproof dog collar. This is a classy, and functional collar.
- 5/8″ or 1″ quick release buckle
- Two-tone option available
- One D-Ring
- Chicago screws for durability
- Hardware finish available in nickel or nickel-plated brass
- Webbing on the inside and heavy-duty, non-tacky PVC coating on the outside
- Cold weather resistant (won’t become brittle until -56° F)
- UV resistant (won’t fade)
- Sensory friendly: won’t hurt your hands like rope leashes or nylon leashes
- Doesn’t tangle or knot easily
- Will not crack or fade
- Doesn’t need to be oiled
Collar Hardware Information
All of our quick-release dog collars are available in nickel or brass. The Chicago screws will match the buckle choice. For the brass option, the buckle is nickel-plated brass while the D-ring and screws are solid brass.
Every quick-release dog collar does contain nickel or nickel-plated brass, which will likely eventually rust. To prevent the hardware from oxidizing it’s best to dry your product ASAP, and to especially rinse off any saltwater. In the case that your hardware rusts, we recommend searching Google for the best methods to remove the discoloration (methods are different depending on which metal you chose).
Please note that if you plan to use your dog collar in water routinely, especially saltwater, we recommend our adventure dog collar because are made with stainless steel and solid brass hardware which withstand oxidation much better.
To clean your collar, take a bucket of water (temperature doesn’t matter), and add some dish soap. Then swish the collar around in the bucket, rinse clean and allow to air dry. For more stubborn areas use a gentle wet cloth and rub with a bit soap and rinse clean.