Is your keychain covered in dirt and fraying? Step up your game with this classy alternative that is durable, waterproof and can easily be wiped down. You can use our keychains with your keys, or with your e-collar remote if you like this design better.
- Stainless Steel Chicago Screws
- 5/8″ width strap
- Mini clasp or o-ring attaches strap
- 8″ long and fit over the majority of hand sizes
- Webbing on the inside and heavy-duty, non-tacky PVC coating on the outside
- Cold weather resistant (won’t become brittle until -56° F)
- UV resistant (won’t fade)
- Sensory friendly: won’t hurt your hands like rope leashes or nylon leashes
- Doesn’t tangle or knot easily
- Will not crack or fade
- Doesn’t need to be oiled
- 5/8″ width break strength is 625 pounds
To clean your product take a bucket of water (temperature doesn’t matter), and add some dish soap. Then swish the keychain around in the bucket, rinse clean and allow to air dry. For more stubborn areas use a gentle wet cloth and rub with a bit soap and rinse clean.