Color Swatches Design
Color Swatches are available in every color we currently offer. The material will be cut into about 3″ lengths and attached to a split binder o-ring.
- Hardware finish available in nickel or plated brass
- A mix of 5/8″ and 1″ will be sent
After placing your order a $5 coupon will be sent to your email for future use! Because of this, our swatches are not eligible for returns. To use your coupon, make sure to use the same email that you checked out with when you purchased your swatches.
- Webbing on the inside and heavy-duty, non-tacky PVC coating on the outside
- Cold weather resistant (won’t become brittle until -56° F)
- UV resistant (won’t fade)
- Sensory friendly: won’t hurt your hands like rope leashes or nylon leashes
- Doesn’t tangle or knot easily
- Will not crack or fade
- Doesn’t need to be oiled
- 5/8″ width break strength is 625 pounds
Which Metal Should I Choose?
***The split o-rings used for the swatches are not stainless steel or solid brass, but rather nickel and plated brass. The colors closely resemble stainless steel and solid brass, so you can still get a good feel for how certain colors go with the hardware finish and your dog’s coat.
As for stainless steel and solid brass…both are very durable and make long-lasting options! Stainless steel is rust-resistant and classic silver color. It is possible for stainless steel to rust, but much less than nickel and it can be cleaned more easily. Brass does not rust but does develop a patina over time. Stainless steel and brass can both be used in the water.
Even though stainless steel and brass are durable, it’s still best to prevent the hardware from oxidizing. To do this make sure to dry your product ASAP, and especially rinse off any saltwater. In the case that your hardware rusts or patinas, we recommend searching Google for the best methods to remove the discoloration.